The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Twaddlefish » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Finnvitka wrote:
Twaddlefish wrote:...Amy...Amy is right.

I...ha...have to go....

*wanders into the wasteland, alone, murmering something about catnip and sand*

If people bothered listening to me more, they'd realise that I'm often right about a whole range of things.

I wouldn't go that far. You're a woman, after all.
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Danroush wrote:
Johnny Tightlips wrote:If it bothers you that much, as I keep saying, man the fuck up and ignore it like I've always done.

seriously man are you confused at what I'm saying, do you not understand the meaning of the phrase "it doesn't bother me in the first place," you've been repeating the stupid point again and again to "man the fuck up" when there's nothing to man up about, as I've said waaay to many times now you weren't getting the drift of the original post about it, and you aren't getting my drift now

If it doesn't bother you, then why the hell do you keep talking about it? Think before you post.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Johnny Tightlips wrote:
Danroush wrote:
Johnny Tightlips wrote:If it bothers you that much, as I keep saying, man the fuck up and ignore it like I've always done.

seriously man are you confused at what I'm saying, do you not understand the meaning of the phrase "it doesn't bother me in the first place," you've been repeating the stupid point again and again to "man the fuck up" when there's nothing to man up about, as I've said waaay to many times now you weren't getting the drift of the original post about it, and you aren't getting my drift now

If it doesn't bother you, then why the hell do you keep talking about it? Think before you post.

because I don't want multiple people thinking of me as something I'm not, or in other words I'm clearing my name of these lies
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Danroush wrote:
Johnny Tightlips wrote:
Danroush wrote:

because I don't want multiple people thinking of me as something I'm not, or in other words I'm clearing my name of these lies

:lol: You've lost me completely now, what lies? Has anything been said about you at all?

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:57 pm

JohnnyTightlips wrote: :lol: You've lost me completely now, what lies? Has anything been said about you at all?

ok, not lies. misconceptions is a better word
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Oh dear... I can see this going round and round in circles, without actually getting anywhere.

It's probably a good idea if you both leave it alone
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Noodle wrote:Oh dear... I can see this going round and round in circles, without actually getting anywhere.

Yep I wasn't going to respond to that last one as he just keeps repeating himself.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Johnny Tightlips wrote:
Noodle wrote:Oh dear... I can see this going round and round in circles, without actually getting anywhere.

Yep I wasn't going to respond to that last one as he just keeps repeating himself.

as do you...

/posting on this

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Finnvitka wrote:If people bothered listening to me more, they'd realise that I'm often right about a whole range of things.

This is true, it's not the first time I've agreed with you.
But people do stupid stuff when they're nuts about someone, this isn't the first time I've fucked up and I doubt it'll be the last.
Maybe one day me and Hannah will happen, but it won't be for a while. Annoyingly, I know this and have done for some time. I just have a habit of relapsing, for lack of a better word.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Skuld
Leather Rebel

Postby Skuld » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Danroush wrote:because I don't want multiple people thinking of me as something I'm not, or in other words I'm clearing my name of these lies

Hey look, there goes that bitter guy everybody keeps talking about!

Luke_X
Denim Demon

Postby Luke_X » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:47 pm

so what does a guy have to do to get a bloodstock fest relationship? one that lasts for 4 days, involves lots of beer, no conversations, no names and plenty of sex.

Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:49 pm

The infamous Sex Wench?
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

MotorAmarth
Denim Demon

Postby MotorAmarth » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Plenty of alcohol and the words "wanna fuck?" spring to mind

That happened with a friend of mine at Download. It might work

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

Darkweasel
Denim Demon

Postby Darkweasel » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Luke_X wrote:so what does a guy have to do to get a bloodstock fest relationship? one that lasts for 4 days, involves lots of beer, no conversations, no names and plenty of sex.

Offer free bumlove to a hairy Manowar fan.

Luke_X
Denim Demon

Postby Luke_X » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Darkweasel wrote:
Luke_X wrote:so what does a guy have to do to get a bloodstock fest relationship? one that lasts for 4 days, involves lots of beer, no conversations, no names and plenty of sex.

Offer free bumlove to a hairy Manowar fan.

i spent the last night of my first festival (graspop 06) completely wankered singing a song about someone fucking me in my arse. i got plenty of offers from hairy bikers in Motorhead shirts. only to then find out i spent the night cuddled up to my friend (female). she didnt complain tho ;) haha

MotorAmarth wrote:Plenty of alcohol and the words "wanna fuck?" spring to mind

That happened with a friend of mine at Download. It might work

i might just try it again and see. although when im drunk i go into fits of laughter so wont be so pleasent for my sex wench if i get one.