The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Ndnd
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Ndnd » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:36 pm

If I spent an afternoon with a guy who I liked and he only made a move after I was gone, I'd be a little bit put out.
I have to say I'm with Holly on this one, I don't see how telling someone you think they are 'doable' or the reason you wake up thinking life is good is a thing to get worked up over. We are all humans and have human urges, there is a good chance they feel the same.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Bellini wrote:If I spent an afternoon with a guy who I liked and he only made a move after I was gone, I'd be a little bit put out.

Perhaps, but Ali knows that I'm not the most confident person ever, I never have been.
It's really annoying, I can flirt with Hannah fine, knowing she's taken and nothing will come of it. Yet I can't do that with Ali? The best I can do is tell her that her new hair looks awesome. S'not fun.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:41 pm

Strapping Young Kate wrote:I'd be happy with a text to be honest. I don't see what the problem is - I would have thought it saves both parties a lot of embarrassment.

Agreed. I've been pretty embarressed in what to say to mates who've told me they like me more than just a mate :| Fortunately most of them have ended up telling me by text or via MSN, gives me more time to think how to be delicate in saying "I don't want to be in a relationship with ANYONE just now, and that does include you".

I'd rather be told though if they're not interested in a delicate way (actually any way, but rather it was tactful than just "haha fuck off"), rather than them never giving a straight answer, then them getting a gf and breaking your heart, cause you know they knew and obviously didn't think that much of you to just tell you from the start they just wanted to be friends...... :eyes: /rant
Last edited by MentalInfestation on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is no longer using this forum. Adios, off to pastures new with some "grown ups" and less egos :)

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Applecore wrote:
Bellini wrote:If I spent an afternoon with a guy who I liked and he only made a move after I was gone, I'd be a little bit put out.

Perhaps, but Ali knows that I'm not the most confident person ever, I never have been.
It's really annoying, I can flirt with Hannah fine, knowing she's taken and nothing will come of it. Yet I can't do that with Ali? The best I can do is tell her that her new hair looks awesome. S'not fun.

You seem like a great guy, so I hope it works out for you :). If she knows that you are a shy guy she will most likely understand.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 pm

MentalInfestation wrote:
Strapping Young Kate wrote:I'd be happy with a text to be honest. I don't see what the problem is - I would have thought it saves both parties a lot of embarrassment.

Agreed. I've been pretty embarressed in what to say to mates who've told me they like me more than just a mate :| Fortunately most of them have ended up telling me by text or via MSN, gives me more time to think how to be delicate in saying "I don't want to be in a relationship with ANYONE just now, and that does include you".

I'd rather be told though if they're not interested in a delicate way (actually any way, but rather it was tactful than just "haha fuck off"), rather than them never giving a straight answer, then them getting a gf and breaking your heart, cause you know they knew and obviously didn't think that much of you to just tell you from the start they just wanted to be friends...... :eyes: /rant

I just find it easier to stay silent , although we have a big secret anyway :lol:

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:51 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:
MentalInfestation wrote:

I just find it easier to stay silent , although we have a big secret anyway :lol:

;) :yes:
Is no longer using this forum. Adios, off to pastures new with some "grown ups" and less egos :)

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:53 pm

MentalInfestation wrote: ;) :yes:

:)

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:55 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:
MentalInfestation wrote: ;) :yes:

:)

:lol:

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:08 pm

Guys, facebook ruins all surprises :lol:

:yes:

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Moonburp wrote:Guys, facebook ruins all surprises :lol:

:yes:

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Smee
Leather Rebel

Postby Smee » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh dear, another forum couple? :o
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Smee wrote:Oh dear, another forum couple? :o

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Whoooo will bee my wiiiife?

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:17 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:
HollyTheHeadbanger wrote:Maybe I need to like more people to experience such problems.

Or like people more than I do.

Most women i know are quite cold anyway

Or something like that. I don't know, I'm tired.