The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 pm

MentalInfestation wrote:
ANDREWHALL28 wrote:
MentalInfestation wrote:
Which one :eyes:

that would be you my dear :lol:

This is all getting so confusing :o

I think since I'm the oldest, the rest of you should change your names ;) :P :yes:

i thought you were changing yours to dave, just please stay a woman :|

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:38 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:
MentalInfestation wrote:
ANDREWHALL28 wrote:
that would be you my dear :lol:

This is all getting so confusing :o

I think since I'm the oldest, the rest of you should change your names ;) :P :yes:

i thought you were changing yours to dave, just please stay a woman :|

That was only so you could say "you're my wife now Dave" but since the divorce, I've decided not to change my name to Dave.
Is no longer using this forum. Adios, off to pastures new with some "grown ups" and less egos :)

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:44 pm

I can't post this on the WPMOT thread because of 'college restrictions', but it's kinda related to relationships.
NOODLE, you'd better read this!
Right, so after Noodle and I had sorted all this shit my ex has given me, he is trying to add me on Facebook again! I keep ignoring but he persists! It's as if he watches my profile to wait and try to add me again. I could vent so much crap about him right now but I will remain decent on college premesis and wait until I get home. Argh!! :x
ImageImageImage

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:00 pm

MentalInfestation wrote:

No :P
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Cookie_ wrote:I can't post this on the WPMOT thread because of 'college restrictions', but it's kinda related to relationships.
Right, so after Noodle and I had sorted all this shit my ex has given me, he is trying to add me on Facebook again! I keep ignoring but he persists! It's as if he watches my profile to wait and try to add me again. I could vent so much crap about him right now but I will remain decent on college premesis and wait until I get home. Argh!! :x

Why not block him on there? Surely that'd prevent him from looking at your profile, messaging you and trying to add you?
Alternatively, leave him in friend request limbo - he won't be able to send you any more requests until you respond to the one pending :)

Failing that, I hear you can make a pretty bitchin' crossbow out of junk found in most garages.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Cookie_ wrote:I can't post this on the WPMOT thread because of 'college restrictions', but it's kinda related to relationships.

Have you just set this guy straight? Like sent a message saying "I don't want anything to do with you, ever. Stop trying to add me you cunt."? Failing that, put your profile on private, and don't reject nor accept his add so he can't try it again, OR Noodle go and kick his ass.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm

herzeleid wrote:

Have you just set this guy straight? Like sent a message saying "I don't want anything to do with you, ever. Stop trying to add me you cunt."? Failing that, put your profile on private, and don't reject nor accept his add so he can't try it again, OR Noodle go and kick his ass.

You know those smells that just linger around after a banging shit, and not even the strongest air freshener will shift? This guy is comparable to that. It took a lot of trying to ignore him until I finally decided he wasn't getting the hint. An email containing some choice words seemed to sort it, but evidently he's forgotten about it. Before that, he was trying to contact her every day, calling, texting, talking on msn despite him being blocked and deleted. Cookie has indeed told him many times to fuck off and to stop contacting her, but I bring you back to the bad smell part.

I wouldn't dream of trying to physically square up to him for many reasons. I weigh 8 stone. A fucking zephyr knocks me flying. In the unlikely event that I would beat him in a bitchslap fight, Sam tells me he's well connected with some less than pleasant individuals, plus there's the risk of him pressing charges, which he'd be highly likely to do given his cuntstreak.

I think me and Cookie will be having a good discussion over this
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:26 pm

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

My boyfriend is 17. The only thing that bothers me is that he can't actually buy me drinks.

Other than that, he's a winner.

Oh, I pulled a 38 year old over summer. He was stupidly fucking hot and basically perfect until he told me he was engaged :yes:
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:28 pm

I don't know, eh? Those bloody men and their loose morals
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Amelia
Consort of the Beast

Postby Amelia » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Finnvitka wrote:I just threw up in my mouth a little.

My boyfriend is 17. The only thing that bothers me is that he can't actually buy me drinks.

Other than that, he's a winner.

Oh, I pulled a 38 year old over summer. He was stupidly fucking hot and basically perfect until he told me he was engaged :yes:

you only just found out how old he was?

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:42 pm

No, I threw up in my mouth a little over the absolutely fucking foul mental images the last few pages gave me.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Noodle wrote:
herzeleid wrote:

You know those smells that just linger around after a banging shit, and not even the strongest air freshener will shift? This guy is comparable to that. It took a lot of trying to ignore him until I finally decided he wasn't getting the hint. An email containing some choice words seemed to sort it, but evidently he's forgotten about it. Before that, he was trying to contact her every day, calling, texting, talking on msn despite him being blocked and deleted. Cookie has indeed told him many times to fuck off and to stop contacting her, but I bring you back to the bad smell part.

I wouldn't dream of trying to physically square up to him for many reasons. I weigh 8 stone. A fucking zephyr knocks me flying. In the unlikely event that I would beat him in a bitchslap fight, Sam tells me he's well connected with some less than pleasant individuals, plus there's the risk of him pressing charges, which he'd be highly likely to do given his cuntstreak.

8 stone?! Oh my days! You should try eating, it's pretty good!

You realise he's probably the one that always hacks her and stuff.

Amelia
Consort of the Beast

Postby Amelia » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Finnvitka wrote:No, I threw up in my mouth a little over the absolutely fucking foul mental images the last few pages gave me.

i was wondering why discovering your boyfriend's age was making you react so severely :lol:

Amelia
Consort of the Beast

Postby Amelia » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Noodle wrote:
herzeleid wrote:

surely that kind of crap is grounds for a restraining order of some sort? my friends older brother had to deal with that type of thing and the restraining order worked wonders apparently (although in that case it was just her calling constantly and leaving threats/threatening to kill herself and showing up at his work, not hacking type stuff).

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Amelia wrote:
Noodle wrote:You know those smells that just linger around after a banging shit, and not even the strongest air freshener will shift? This guy is comparable to that. It took a lot of trying to ignore him until I finally decided he wasn't getting the hint. An email containing some choice words seemed to sort it, but evidently he's forgotten about it. Before that, he was trying to contact her every day, calling, texting, talking on msn despite him being blocked and deleted. Cookie has indeed told him many times to fuck off and to stop contacting her, but I bring you back to the bad smell part.

surely that kind of crap is grounds for a restraining order of some sort? my friends older brother had to deal with that type of thing and the restraining order worked wonders apparently (although in that case it was just her calling constantly and leaving threats/threatening to kill herself and showing up at his work, not hacking type stuff).

I was just thinking that surely the police could help resolve this..? Sounds pretty much exactly like harrassment and he needs to be shown that it's just not ok to act like that.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock