What made you Lol Today?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Fjar
Denim Demon

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Fjar » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 pm

My sister has decided not to come to my wedding (she was going to be a bridesmaid). The reason? Her boyfriend won't be able to come to the ceremony or wedding breakfast. :lol:

Fuck her, then. It's one less dress to buy.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Ohh you're just the worst kind of person.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:22 pm

8)
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Fjar wrote:My sister has decided not to come to my wedding (she was going to be a bridesmaid). The reason? Her boyfriend won't be able to come to the ceremony or wedding breakfast. :lol:

are you KIDDING? (maybe she just wants to go to bloodstock)

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Fjar wrote:My sister has decided not to come to my wedding (she was going to be a bridesmaid). The reason? Her boyfriend won't be able to come to the ceremony or wedding breakfast. :lol:

Holy shit, your sister not at your wedding? That sucks. Is she surgically attached to her boyfriend or something?

Couldn't think of not being there for my older brother. He's getting married this year, going to his stag do and I've agreed to be his best man. He's marrying a Scottish bird in her little hometown and it's gonna be full-on Scottish style with a ceilidh n' all so me and him will be wearing kilts, just cos it'd be a bit of a pooper not to. Plus it gives her a chance to colour-coordinate stuff because she's picky like that.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 pm

:hug:
You really get to see peoples true colours when planning a wedding. I have had so much hag about my guest list (and evil no children rule), but It's yours and Jame's day, so have the day you want. If friends and family do not want to share it with you, it's their loss.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:22 am

her loss exactly
also, if you ever discuss the wedding in the future, everyone will know what you're talking about except her, embaressing her for not going :lol:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

RB2610
Denim Demon

Postby RB2610 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:24 am

Bellini wrote:

:hug:
You really get to see peoples true colours when planning a wedding. I have had so much hag about my guest list (and evil no children rule), but It's yours and Jame's day, so have the day you want. If friends and family do not want to share it with you, it's their loss.

TBH, every public place should have a no children rule, fucking hate kids, especially when they're in public :x
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:28 am

Danroush wrote:

her loss exactly
also, if you ever discuss the wedding in the future, everyone will know what you're talking about except her, embaressing her for not going :lol:

That's a good point actually. It all sounds pretty immature - I'm sure in a few years' time she'll have different priorities, and difficulty explaining to people why she wasn't there.
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 am

RB2610 wrote:
TBH, every public place should have a no children rule, fucking hate kids, especially when they're in public :x

My point exactly!
My cousins were up in arms about my evil child hating rule, but we will never budge on it.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:38 am

Strapping Young Kate wrote:
Danroush wrote:

her loss exactly

That's a good point actually. It all sounds pretty immature - I'm sure in a few years' time she'll have different priorities, and difficulty explaining to people why she wasn't there.

yeah I was thinking that. How ridiculous! The fact she was your bridesmaid as well!

Metal_saddle
Denim Demon

Postby Metal_saddle » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:39 am

i hate weddings, too many kids and i wont no part in them
Nightmare world
Reflected as a dream
Vision blurred
This surely cannot be
Twisted now
Far from reality
Delving into depths
Mankind’s depravity

clare-l
Denim Demon

Postby clare-l » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:54 am

I worked a lot of weddings over the summer, and the kids were such a pain in the ass when I'm waitressing and wine-serving and stuff. This one wedding they paid for a smaller room and a couple of nannies to keep an eye on the 12 kids and it was bliss, no kids getting in the way and they got to go too.

Only thing was we then had to take food to the kids room too and I didn't think I'd escape alive :(

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon

Postby Dan Jenkins » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:38 am

Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amelia
Consort of the Beast

Postby Amelia » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:53 am

Bellini wrote:
RB2610 wrote:

My point exactly!
My cousins were up in arms about my evil child hating rule, but we will never budge on it.

well it's not as if all children are evil hellbeasts and your cousins children are part of your family. unless, of course, the children in your family happen to be exceptionally young or are, in fact, evil hellbeasts, in which case, the rule is understandable.