What's freaking you out?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
callumascott
Leather Rebel

Re: What's freaking you out?

Postby callumascott » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

I am in no way prepared for my exam tomorrow

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Every now and then it hits me that I've a job waiting for me in Nottingham in 4 weeks :D
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am

Freyja wrote:killing creatures intentionally for no purpose other than OMG ITS SCARY isn't right. end of.
besides, they're cute as hell.

It's because they run at you instead of away from you, and when you've had a pretty big fucker, coincidetally the biggest spider I've ever seen IRL, crawl accross your face because it was on your towel when you were having a shower, you don't stay keen on them

tiny ones are fine, but any of a similar size to the one that was on my face are big enough to run at me and therefore big enough to die
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:24 am

siliconfury wrote:Every now and then it hits me that I've a job waiting for me in Nottingham in 4 weeks :D

This makes me happty. Freaks me ouyt that you'll be just down the road. WIN.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:55 am

Just freaking out, a lot. Fucked up and now I can't sort it out, feck.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 am

Turns out my uncle and his daughters were in Whitehaven when that shooting spree was taking place. They were on the beach though so they were out of harm's way. Still, I was surprised cos he lives the other side of the Lakes...

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:58 pm

I'm listening to and liking Whitechapel. Does this make me a bad person? :eyes:

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Back at work tomorrow. Tomorrow is the busiest day we have and the workforce will consist of me, myself and I. This could be superfun.

isabiggles
Denim Demon

Postby isabiggles » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:29 pm

I haven't done any revision for anything all half term :|
Turbo wrote:Nice one Will.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:37 pm

i've been offered a job that seems way to good to be true, and a flat in the city were i could be working. i could move in this weekend and start work on monday. basically, one of my friends works for this company, and reccomended me for a job, i did an interview over the phone and they offered me the job. it doesnt pay great, but enough, and its the only chance i have of a job in computer support without years of college/uni. its in london. i want to take the job. im getting completely freaked out about the prospect of leaving livingston, because of a girl who barely even ackowledges i exist. its seriously fucked up. i could just go, or i could stay and try to talk to her. it would be too wierd though, staying for her. i hate having to make important decisions and now im in a shitty mood because i should be able to just go.
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Fuck it man just go. London is a big place, you'll forget about everyone in no time.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:40 pm

RedTeamWins wrote:Fuck it man just go. London is a big place, you'll forget about everyone in no time.

This. Some girl you haven't even mustered up the courage to talk to is just one of many fish in the sea.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:44 pm

exactly, which is why its freaking me out that i dont want to go. shes a friend of a friend, and yeah shes cool but i dunno why the hell i care if i see her again or not
i was just thinking about how to tell my family/friends, and got completely terrified about it all
im also never gonna get an offer like this at least for 5/6 years, and i've been looking for a way to get out of livingston for years
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Ah right. I'd still probably be all over it, but understandable that there's doubts. Likely allways are about big decisions.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 pm

RedTeamWins wrote:Ah right. I'd still probably be all over it, but understandable that there's doubts. Likely allways are about big decisions.

just make sure you make the right decision, which in this case appears to be GO GO GO!
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1