The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Jobdone
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby Jobdone » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Mr. Anderson continues to brilliant.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:50 pm

i dont see how anyone could hate goldberg, he's awesome. i missed his time with wwe and never watched WCW so have only seen old ppv matches but i would love for goldberg to come back and destroy people. people being michael cole and cody rhodes and everyone else that i dislike
rey mysterio in particular needs to be destroyed

also, glad to see jeremy buck in the ladder match, was expecting him to just be used to make williams look good going into victory road, which would have been a shame because gen me are awesome, good to know tna realise this.
now they just need to give the titles to the guns and have them feud with gen me and the tag team division will be awesome once again. give the title to kendrick and get the x division going properly again too
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:55 pm

What is the point at having the Miz beat up kaval that badly in a match that is supposed to be showcasing new talent, not pushing the pros :?

and why us swagger being turned in to a shit version of Angle :(

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:54 pm

im hyrt anhje nie, i fhoxked a git oit wsrkirt 8)
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:00 am

CrapyMike wrote:im hyrt anhje nie, i fhoxked a git oit wsrkirt 8)

You speak Dutch now?

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:46 am

not a clue
i knew what i was trying to say at the time, however i now have no idea :coffee:

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 am

What I've seen of Victory Road is amazing so well worth a download/watching this week :D
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:25 am

downloading now :D was hoping to hear something good about it before i watch it though :yes:

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:26 am

Good to hear.

TNA have been hitting the mark with PPVs later, and the line up looked immense.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:41 pm

CrapyMike wrote:im hyrt anhje nie, i fhoxked a git oit wsrkirt 8)

i have now been told that i decided i was going to get a job as kurt angle. because clearly, many people have been kurt angle over the years, and i am next

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Heel bubba ray is awesome :lol:

EDIT: And Mr Anderson still is brilliant. Genuinely lol'd at his pisstake of Rob Van Dams drug use.
EDIT: Rob Terrys awesome. He reminds me of the Ultimate Warrior. Can barely wrestle, but he ain't half fun to watch.
And good PPV all round so far.
EDITEDIT: Fucking hell this tag match is awesome. Motor City Machine Guns need to be in more things.

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 pm

I'd give it a 7/10, maybe a 6...

The tag team match was good, but defo not a MOTY like most of the internet is saying, main event was 15mins max and the build up on Impact episodes was better than the match.

That said, Angle vs Pope was brilliant and even the Knockouts match delivered although why Madison Rayne left with the mystery woman *cough* tara *cough* when she caused her to lose the belt.

Just read the Impact results for this week too, OH.MY.GOD... :yes:

I wont spoil it as google has the answer but I for one cannot wait for the next month or two of Impact.
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:04 pm

i was disapointed by bits of it, not really the matches but more the winners of a few of the matches. namely RVD and doug williams :x
flair vs lethal was ok, but pointless as flair really shouldnt be in the ring anymore, and yeah the main event was way too short and RVD shouldnt have one, anderson deserves the title more right now

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Ok big rumour doing the rounds is that Cena is going to be turning heel and revealed as the leader of the Nexus :o

Now that is something I would want to see

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Can't imagine it and I hope not. He sells too much merch and I like Nexus. Booking Cenenough to lead them will ruin that for me.

Orton's RKO on Raw was win. :o

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm