Recent Photos of Yourself

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
isabiggles
Denim Demon

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby isabiggles » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Fjar wrote:
isabiggles wrote:
Clearly I will. I have it fairly drilled into my head. I like girls, I like kissing girls. I'm not going to just get into a position of being able to have sex and then suddenly turn a-sexual. I like to blow my load, and that's what will happen. I'm a guy, that's what happens.

I'm sure Amy thought the same sort of thing before she had sex with a girl. Clearly she didn't end up enjoying it.

Just please, shut up now.

Uugh, no. This is stupid. I can't believe any of you actually think that when it comes down to it I won't enjoy it. It's actually facepalm worthy. Also, if you want me to shut up then just don't reply to me/bait me into an argument. See my edit at the bottom of the page two pages back too.
Turbo wrote:Nice one Will.

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 pm

So, if I want to make out with Jim, does that mean I want to have sex with him too?
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Immort_Reaper » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm

isabiggles wrote:
Finnvitka wrote:Will, you actually don't get it. You don't even know if you enjoy having sex with girls, you just assume you will because you fancy them.

I know for an incontrovertible fact that I fancy girls, but I don't want to have sex with them. It is entirely possible for this to happen.

Clearly I will. I have it fairly drilled into my head. I like girls, I like kissing girls. I'm not going to just get into a position of being able to have sex and then suddenly turn a-sexual. I like to blow my load, and that's what will happen. I'm a guy, that's what happens.

I am a male. I've had sex with girls. It is not always an enjoyable experience.

D1m3b4g
Lowly Peon

Postby D1m3b4g » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm

I don't even get why the pair of you are arguing... no one can dispute woman can find other woman attractive, but it stands to reason that if a man finds a woman attractive and he's straight it'll probably lead to him wanting to fuck said female. Totally find it acceptable that you can appreciate beauty in another person of the same sex too.

However, if you as a female don't want to fuck said female you find attractive, the attraction you feel doesn't make you feel the same way as a straight man towards a woman. The logical outcome is you are not as attracted to women as straight men are. Otherwise you would want to fuck them.

This isn't the same as knowing the sex would be good or bad, it's just a simple fact.

Metal_saddle
Denim Demon

Postby Metal_saddle » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Last edited by Metal_saddle on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightmare world
Reflected as a dream
Vision blurred
This surely cannot be
Twisted now
Far from reality
Delving into depths
Mankind’s depravity

reverend
Leather Rebel

Postby reverend » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Twaddlefish wrote:So, if I want to make out with Jim, does that mean I want to have sex with him too?

No.

Obviously you do, but not just because of that.

er...

isabiggles
Denim Demon

Postby isabiggles » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Twaddlefish wrote:So, if I want to make out with Jim, does that mean I want to have sex with him too?

You're not gay though :lol:

Right?..

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Bisexuals; getting in the way of the patriarchal conspiracy since 2003.

(Hint: I googled the founding date of Myspace...)

isabiggles
Denim Demon

Postby isabiggles » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 pm

D1m3b4g wrote:I don't even get why the pair of you are arguing... no one can dispute woman can find other woman attractive, but it stands to reason that if a man finds a woman attractive and he's straight it'll probably lead to him wanting to fuck said female. Totally find it acceptable that you can appreciate beauty in another person of the same sex too.

However, if you as a female don't want to fuck said female you find attractive, the attraction you feel doesn't make you feel the same way as a straight man towards a woman. The logical outcome is you are not as attracted to women as straight men are. Otherwise you would want to fuck them.

This isn't the same as knowing the sex would be good or bad, it's just a simple fact.

Careful, they'll shun you if you agree with me.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:33 pm

I dont even know how two women can have sex

unless they like 'scissor' or something

The Binkster
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Location: In A World Of Magnets And Miracles/The Hampshire Hills Near Winchester-Town

Postby The Binkster » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:33 pm

isabiggles wrote:Words. Words. And more pointless words.

Goddammit Will, shut the fuck up already. Your tit stock has risen, well done. Now shhtm!

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:33 pm

isabiggles wrote:I'm still capable of logic. Girls aren't attracted to other girls in the way that men are and so can't hope to tell us what we find attractive - is it not that simple? I severely doubt that a straight woman is just as attracted to other women as straight men are.

Will, listen to yourself, and look at yourself.

You are 15/16. You've not left school. You barely go out. You know very few female friends.

And yet you make assumptions on the workings of female minds, thinking up your own little methods as to how they work.

I will tell you know, and you remember this: for as long you keep this mindset, you will never have a long-lasting relationship with anyone. Male or female.

Finally, being attracted to someone doesn't mean that you want to stick your dick into them. There are far more complex things to do with attraction that merely wanting to spray your load onto their chest.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm

RedTeamWins wrote:Bisexuals; getting in the way of the patriarchal conspiracy since 2003.

Bisexuals are clearly just greedy.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

reverend
Leather Rebel

Postby reverend » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Finnvitka wrote:
RedTeamWins wrote:Bisexuals; getting in the way of the patriarchal conspiracy since 2003.

Bisexuals are clearly just greedy.

But make for great TV

er...

So I'm told...

D1m3b4g
Lowly Peon

Postby D1m3b4g » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm

isabiggles wrote:
D1m3b4g wrote:I don't even get why the pair of you are arguing... no one can dispute woman can find other woman attractive, but it stands to reason that if a man finds a woman attractive and he's straight it'll probably lead to him wanting to fuck said female. Totally find it acceptable that you can appreciate beauty in another person of the same sex too.

Careful, they'll shun you if you agree with me.

I'll put on my bothered face for a minute or two if that happens in celebration.