The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby CrapyMike » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:22 pm

tna need to stop trying to force people to watch reaction. cage match between angle and abyss and they've set it up so that just when you wont want to stop watching impact ends and you have to watch reaction as well to find out what happens. reaction was a shit idea to begin with and thats why i dont watch it, i dont want to wait for it to download to see the end of the main event :x
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Finally watched Vengeance this weekend and IMO it was the most consistent/solid ppv wwe have done since Bragging Rights!
Was very impressed with Tyson Kidd and Dolph Ziggler, I reckon they'll be tearing up the mid-card and hopefully main eventing within the next 12months.
Michael Cole being a heal gets on my tits, it doesn't suit him tbh esp as he comes across as having little knowledge about the industry and resorting to personal insults about Daniel Bryan. That said, I'm a huge fan of Matt Striker so it's a nice contrast I suppose.

Looking forward to HITC even though it will be a pg and no blood, does that mean no weapons too...?
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Submission match was damn good last night

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:38 pm

that reminded me to download hell in a cell and avoid this thread til i've seen it :yes:
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

Fatboy
Paster of Muppets

Postby Fatboy » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:08 am

decent raw tonight but WAY WAY WAY to much Cena he was on the show for what amounted to about an hour! :o i know he is the flag ship of wwe but how do they expect to really get new guys over when an hour of the show is focused totally on him.

Barrett is ace
Miz is ace
Sheamus is ace

that is all i have to say really

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:15 am

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:Submission match was damn good last night

Agreed, John Morrison is fookin fantastic
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

x-tempus
Leather Rebel

Postby x-tempus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:00 pm

i'll admit, the PPV was better than I expected - though the finale of the K/U match predictable :?

and I know it hasn't been done for years, but using the interference again (as used when Mysterio was competing with Tajiri for the Cruiserweight belt .... I miss that belt) wish they'd found a new way to get the Cena match finished :)
Fjar wrote:"Open up, love. I know you don't like it, but it's good for you!"

De Stijl wrote:One rule for vegetables, another rule for cock.
DOUBLE STANDARDS

MikeA
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby MikeA » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:17 pm

I thought the end to the cena match was brilliant. It didnt detract too much from barrets victory yet was inventive enough to be exciting.

WWE doing a great job at pushing new talent at the moment. really enjoying it.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Micheal Cole last night actually made me want to take a metal baseball bat to his face.

It's not because he's playing a character well, it's just the fact that he's incredibly shit at everything ever.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:20 pm

i feel the same way joe. what i dont get is how he bums cena but likes the heel every other time :x

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Er the idea is that Nexus is the enemy , ie nobody likes them :lol:

The big thing that struck me at the PPV was how damn good Barrett looked in the ring , everything he did was brilliant , i think he's going to go along way , he's everything Batista wasn't

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:20 pm

except matt striker was saying how much he respected nexus... mostly cole makes striker seem like a decent guy, except when cena's involved. it was never that way with king :evil:

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:52 pm

I have to say i think Cena is a damn good actor , he pulled last night off brillianty, and if it means me see more of the nasty side of Cena ( that chop block was sold brilliantly ) I am all for it :lol:

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:44 pm

I don't like <C> at all but he did a good job last night.

Not sure what they want to do with Daniel Bryan. They put the belt on him straight away and both defences have been him getting smashed about before coming up with a crossface out of nowhere to win. He's being booked to look weak and getting squashed by Sheamus makes him look even weaker. They couldn't even fix his nameplate to the belt properly.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Fibbly
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Fibbly » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:The big thing that struck me at the PPV was how damn good Barrett looked in the ring , everything he did was brilliant , i think he's going to go along way , he's everything Batista wasn't

Much as I like Wade Barrets hair- he's never going to be in Neighbours like Batista. And that is the pinacle of every career.
If knowledge is a lactating mother- then I'm a very thirsty baby...