The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
herzeleid
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby herzeleid » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Jobdone wrote:Who the fuck are you to judge these people?
Who the fuck are you to call these people sad, considering you put THAT video on youtube, which actually put on this forum and heartily mocked.

i'd fucking love an autographed album from a famous wrestler.
A personalised t shirt from said wrestler? Fuck yes.

And awesome, they'll get their name in a fucking album pull out. What the fuck have you got to show for anything?
"Hey kids I sure did put some scathing youtube videos up"
"What's youtube daddy?"
"Oh it's this thing that was popular when I was young"

They have that shit to cherish forever.

So fuck you for being some needlessly judgemental cunt of they want to spend their money on, you self righteous prick.

Angry Drunk Joe! A most rare experience!

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 am

Yeah Gail said on twitter after she just slid under the rope the other night in the battle royal, that she was told to be in the ring less than a minute so thought bollocks I will get out even quicker :lol:

Hopefully she'll go back to TNA where they will treat her talent with a bit of respect

I'm shocked Melina is gone, weird one that :?

not so shocked about DH Smith, he never learnt from his Dad's past, in fact seems to want to be so much like him, he's making all the same choices and mistakes he did too, idiot

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 am

melina is the only real shock to me, dont think she's good enough for tna if im honest but she was one of the best wwe had

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:54 am

CrappyMike wrote:melina is the only real shock to me, dont think she's good enough for tna if im honest but she was one of the best wwe had

I think she'll just stay in the back working with Morrison, probably get married very soon, have a kid or something

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 am

CrappyMike wrote:kozlov

:(

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Of those I'm most disappointed about Harry Smith going. I don't know what mistakes Andy's referring to unless he's fallen foul of the Wellness Policy (Sin Cara's suspension has been sneakily cut back, btw). He's a big talent, has everything Vince could ever wish for, except charisma. I hope he can work his way back to the top.

Koslov has never done anything for me, he never really got over with many fans at all. Perhaps could have done something useful with a heel turn and really I think he's a victim of the balance sheet.

Chris Masters is boring. Melina does the splits and screams a lot. Bye.

They really wasted Gail Kim's talent.

I said something the other day complaining that when doing interviews Matt Striker shies away from aggressive interviewees. So what did WWE do? Booked him in a match on NXT. :lol: I've never seen him work before but he didn't do too badly in his first run out in some time. Could be a one-off, maybe a comeback? I'm interested to see if they make an angle out of it.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:22 pm

jackcake wrote:I said something the other day complaining that when doing interviews Matt Striker shies away from aggressive interviewees. So what did WWE do? Booked him in a match on NXT. :lol: I've never seen him work before but he didn't do too badly in his first run out in some time. Could be a one-off, maybe a comeback? I'm interested to see if they make an angle out of it.

He's a pretty decent wrestler actually. Didn't see his NXT match, but I've seen some of his ECW matches and he's a pretty smart worker.
Image Laz0r Image
Strictly business at the front, international party at the back.

STORMWARRIOR for BOA '13!

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:33 am

jackcake wrote:Of those I'm most disappointed about Harry Smith going. I don't know what mistakes Andy's referring to unless he's fallen foul of the Wellness Policy

steroids mate same as his Dad, got a ban for it, and i'm sure he's still not clean, but you never know really

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Ariane from tough enough has got a wwe contract, she's in FCW. that would be the ariane who told stone cold her favourite match was alicia fox vs melina. fucking wwe, bunch of idiots.

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:55 am

Well I was pleasantly surprised with Hardcore Justice last night, a watchable ppv throughout.
Miss Tessmacher is really improving and the Knockouts tag match was probs match of the night (not amazing but not awful), I hate Sting's new gimmick but he can still deliver when he has to.
The "Gunner = Garbage" sign that was torn up was given to the fan before the taping started, I've been to the Impact Zone a few times and they do this (as did wcw) but theyre all in the same handwriting which is somewhat odd.
RVD phones it in and it seems he has lost all interest sadly.
I do fear it'll be Sting vs Hogan at B4G though.
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:17 pm

should have just been called hard justice. two people go through a table behind the refs back, one chairshot behind the refs back. whats hardcore about that?
good ppv anyway. never expect bully ray to win, but i fear he's going for the title now :( just cant see him as a world champion, cant take him seriously. skipped the title match to watch the end, even with angle there to carry him sting cant have a good match. the knockouts tag match wasnt my favourite, the tessmacher chants annoyed me cause she just cant wrestle, she shouldnt be on the main roster let alone holding a title, tara carried her through that match and she still didnt know what she was meant to be doing half the time.

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:49 pm

gail kim "I quit last Monday. And apparently after a total of five years of working for a company where I was not utilized or appreciated, I am now, for some reason, valuable enough to keep me under the remainder of my contract so I can't work elsewhere. Controlling?"
dick move wwe.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

RAW was worth it just for the signing last night, CM Punk again, holy shit awesome :o

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 pm

That segment was awesome. Punk and Cenenough are really bringing out the best in each other.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:14 am

Yup, they work so well together on the mic, scripted or not it was fantastic!
Their match at Summerslam may be "technically" better than MITB but for sheer atmosphere and emotional involvement it will be near impossible to topple.

I think having HHH as a ref was a bad move though as most guest ref matches end up having the crowd wait for the finale where the ref gets involvement and sets up a feud.
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!