A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Re: A free-for-all thread

Postby keera_envenomed » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Azubi wrote:What does this Eurozone shit mean to us? Some people are saying that Cameron fucking them off is a good thing, others are saying it is a bad idea. That Milliband prick has had his say but he would say the sky was green if the Conservatives said it was blue. -

A fuckton of British trade is dependent on the Eurozone countries so if they get screwed, we get screwed as well.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:19 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:
Azubi wrote:What does this Eurozone shit mean to us? Some people are saying that Cameron fucking them off is a good thing, others are saying it is a bad idea. That Milliband prick has had his say but he would say the sky was green if the Conservatives said it was blue. -

A fuckton of British trade is dependent on the Eurozone countries so if they get screwed, we get screwed as well.

This. A lot of Scottish trade goes to the EU, and if Cameron fucks that up, it'll accelerate the independence process, which makes some folk in Westminster uncomfortable.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:31 am

Thought so! I'm just reluctant to believe anything Milliband says when he is talking about current government decisions and conservative policy because all these LibLabCon seem to do these days is slag off the other LibLabCon in power for any decision they make. None seem interested in actually doing something right for the country and if they do, they often get shot down by the opposition party for no good reason other than they didnt think about it first.

Or at least that's how I see UK politics these days. A bit too much like the spam way of doing it.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:30 am

I tried leaving before and it didn't take. This time round I've asked the mods to shut down the account so that's it. After 7 years odd, it's time for me to go once and for all.
Bye.

Metalchemyst
Denim Demon

Postby Metalchemyst » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:11 am

Azubi wrote:Thought so! I'm just reluctant to believe anything Milliband says when he is talking about current government decisions and conservative policy because all these LibLabCon seem to do these days is slag off the other LibLabCon in power for any decision they make. None seem interested in actually doing something right for the country and if they do, they often get shot down by the opposition party for no good reason other than they didnt think about it first.

Or at least that's how I see UK politics these days. A bit too much like the spam way of doing it.

It's all part of their power-play game. Three puppets with the same master.

I tried leaving before and it didn't take. This time round I've asked the mods to shut down the account so that's it. After 7 years odd, it's time for me to go once and for all.
Bye.

Adios, and all the best.

(WTF, you sure about that?)
DISTORTION JUNKIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 am

Big D wrote:I tried leaving before and it didn't take. This time round I've asked the mods to shut down the account so that's it. After 7 years odd, it's time for me to go once and for all.
Bye.

From this place? Er, why?

You could just stop posting if you really don't want to be here this much.

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Big D wrote:I tried leaving before and it didn't take. This time round I've asked the mods to shut down the account so that's it. After 7 years odd, it's time for me to go once and for all.
Bye.

That's a shame.
Enjoy your new found freedom :P
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:09 pm

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn goodbye, etc.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Azubi wrote:Thought so! I'm just reluctant to believe anything Milliband says when he is talking about current government decisions and conservative policy because all these LibLabCon seem to do these days is slag off the other LibLabCon in power for any decision they make. None seem interested in actually doing something right for the country and if they do, they often get shot down by the opposition party for no good reason other than they didnt think about it first.

Yeah I get annoyed at Milliband for doing that tbh, although they did all agree about the Libya crisis

To Big D, bye man, enjoy having a life again!
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Katesyl
Paster of Muppets

Postby Katesyl » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:09 pm

:(

Bye!

Imperanonn
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Imperanonn » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:35 pm

peypea wrote:I'm still angry that Middle Earth isn't real.

Last.fm Facebook
Add me on XBL: Winterfylleth

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Bye.

:(

Another one bites the dust. Take care.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

fitz
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby fitz » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:14 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QOZmNGY ... ideo_title

Found this while wandering on last.fm, some users/trolls have put together some incredibly weird 80s hard rock fantasy band dedicated to Mikael Akerfeldt and Nickelback called Akerstache. Bizarre is not the word! :D
They say the pen is mightier than the sword... well, I say fuck the pen! Cause you're gonna die by the sword!

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:09 am

Bye Big D :)

I discovered yesterday that all the nice female sales assistants of the North are seemingly in York or the White Rose Centre in Leeds. If I wish to not have to put up with bitchy, miserable people in shops I should just not shop in Sheffield.

Bingo :D
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:05 am

Littlemissmetal wrote:If I wish to not have to put up with bitchy, miserable people I should just not live in the north.

Fixed :P
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin