What's upset you?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Noodle
I am the Law!

Re: What's upset you?

Postby Noodle » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:45 am

This post is going here, because woo doom and gloom and stuff.

I'm sort of back after going full hermit for 6 months. Huge mental breakdown, suicidal thoughts, depression. Many fun. Genuinely frightening thinking about it and going through it. Effectively switched my life onto standby since new year. I can probably count the number of people I've spoken to face to face into the low teens this entire year.

It's been a slow, grinding recovery but I'm getting there.

I hope none of you get to the point where contemplating suicide doesn't scare the shit out of you at that time.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:29 am

Sorry to hear that, but glad you're recovering and have the strength to post about what you're going through. I'm not on social media, as you know, but if you want to chat, you know how to contact me. :yes:
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

i0th
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby i0th » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:47 am

Good to hear you're making progress Noodle :yes:
Hell ain't a bad place to be(er)

BS 02 03 04 | BGOA | WOA 04 05 06 07 12 | MoR 06 | LE | BOA 09 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 | R1BW 11 19 | Soni 11 | HRH 13 15 | HL 14 15 17 18 19 | HF 15 | HRHDvS 16 | HRHM 18

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:03 pm

My own sad is that we seem to be having issues in both our fish tanks at the moment -- in the smaller tank we've lost the last of our sakura shrimp to white ring of death, a couple of catfish to random fish death syndrome, and one of the danios had a swimbladder problem and has seemingly disappeared, and in the larger tank, one of the wood shrimp died for no reason, and the plec turned up today all fluffy and very dead.

On the upside, we're apparently creating the perfect environment for breeding, with at least two guppy fries appearing out of nowhere in the larger tank, and at least two minnows in the smaller. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson