First Bloodstocker! Anyone staying at the Three Queens Hotel - Burton Upton Trent?

August 9-12, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
devilformetalrecords
Lowly Peon

First Bloodstocker! Anyone staying at the Three Queens Hotel - Burton Upton Trent?

Postby devilformetalrecords » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello group!

delighted to be here! :) and finally i'm going to Bloodstock!

My girlfriend are both first timers!

I wanted to say hi and also ask if anyone has stayed or is staying at the Three Queens Hotel? Any tips and stuff more than welcome ;)

Thanks.

Mizenberg
Lowly Peon

Re: First Bloodstocker! Anyone staying at the Three Queens Hotel - Burton Upton Trent?

Postby Mizenberg » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:26 am

Yep we are staying there for one night, although never stayed there before! Will you be getting a taxi to the festival site each day?

robin8585
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Re: First Bloodstocker! Anyone staying at the Three Queens Hotel - Burton Upton Trent?

Postby robin8585 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:55 pm

devilformetalrecords wrote:Any tips and stuff more than welcome ;)

There's a handy thread right here http://community.bloodstock.uk.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=86742

Jack
Lowly Peon

Postby Jack » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Stayed here a couple of times, nice hotel. Book your return taxi at reception and you wont get ripped off. Enjoy

devilformetalrecords
Lowly Peon

Postby devilformetalrecords » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Sorry i missed this. Thank you for your help guys :)

Yeah, we got a taxi to and from the venue. Bit pricey but still money isn't an object when Bloodstock was so much fun!!!